Monday, August 16, 2010

Culture Expectations


Every person in the world has a different background and also physical characteristics, customs, habits, beliefs and a certain lifestyle. Those issues which identify us are called culture. Many times culture is misunderstood because normal behavior in some countries could be considered strange in others; for that reason we should give ourselves the opportunity to know more about other cultures and try to understand them.

There are many ways to approach those cultures and one of them is social media. By using technology we can share how amazing our culture is, appreciate others and know the differences around the world, also we can understand how many differences there are in order to be open-minded and enjoy our differences as well as we can.

I hope this course will help me to understand that even though we have our own culture, we can be able to understand others because speaking another language also involves learning about new lifestyles. Therefore, in this project I expect to show my point of view and also what I have been learning about certain cultures. As a result, I hope everything I write in this blog can facilitate awareness of how interesting culture could be for our lives.

1 comment: